Ikaros Cleantech AB (www.ikaros.net) is a market leading supplier of products which decrease or prevent industrial oil- and chemical spill. Decreasing both cost and environmental impact, Ikaros deliver products and services for Spill Safety, Cleaning and Lubetech to thousands of satisfied Nordic customers.
Ikaros is a subsidiary of European Manutan Group (www.manutan.com) who has 2,200 dedicated and customer-oriented people operating in 25 subsidiaries across 17 European countries. We draw strength from our high level of professionalism and our unique mindset to achieve superior customer satisfaction.
We are now recruiting a Category Manager to our office in Malmö. The position will be part of Manutan’s Nordic purchasing organization and will also report directly to the CEO of Ikaros. As a category manager you will work to maximize the profit from products sold by managing and developing the product portfolio.
- Develop category strategies based on financial expectations, category role, category performance, customer and product trends and competitive landscape.
- Analyze data collected and then translate it into meaningful information.
- Optimize the product portfolio.
- Be responsible for the suppliers that are unique to Ikaros.
- Work closely with Nordic Procurement Manager to develop common suppliers for the Nordic market.
- Manage and develop categories to ensure customer needs are met to deliver category sales and margin targets while considering all other commercial requirements and constraints.
- Gain category insight through continuous competitor analysis.
- Identify and manage own brand opportunities.
- Collaborate with group category and purchasing functions to develop assortment for the local market.
- Work closely with both sales and marketing organization to maximize the product offering.
- Conduct supplier business and performance reviews to improve performance to standards.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience from a similar position at an industrial company. Experience from purchasing is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- University degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Fluent Swedish and English. Both oral and written. French is a plus.
- Good knowledge of the Office package. Excellent Excel skills is a requirement.
- Selling personality
- Strong negotiation skills
Could this be your next step? We welcome your application! Ikaros is collaborating with Recruitment International in this recruitment. Please send in your application, with letter and CV in English, to email@example.com as soon as possible since we have an ongoing selection. For questions, please contact recruitment consultant Mikael Blomberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0701-68 48 25.