Are you skilled in analyzing a problem? Are you solution driven? Then you could be the person we are looking for. In order to provide a Technical support to our Broadband customers in the Nordics, Sagemcom is looking for a Field Application Engineer based in our Nordic headquarters situated in Kista Science Tower, Stockholm.
The main missions for the position will be:
– Interface between Broadband customers in Nordics, Sagemcom R&D (based mainly in France but also in Tunisia and China) and Sagemcom Business Unit (based in France).
– First analysis of issues reported by operator customers and finding reproduction scenarios for the Software development teams or system test teams
– Develop the Sagemcom collaborative relationship with the customers on existing and future projects for Broadband Gateways (DSL Gateways, DOCSIS Gateways, GPON Gateways)
– Work closely with our customers on the product introduction phase, particularly the elements of firmware and software validation testing.
– Assist in customer RFx, ITT responses, presentations, and demonstrations, etc.
Background and knowledge:
– Knowledge in TCP/IP Network
– Knowledge in Broadband residential gateways
– Knowledge and expertise in testing Wifi – gateways
– Experience in Software operating systems preferably embedded Linux
– Knowledge of test equipment and backend
– Fluent Swedish and English. French would be a plus, but it is not required.
As a person we think that you are customer oriented and have the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively in a dynamic environment. You have an analytical strength. You are also a good communicator, who likes to work in a team spirit, and has a situation allowing you to travel in the Nordic countries.
Could this be your next step? We welcome your application! Sagemcom is working together with Recruitment International AB in this recruitment. Please send in your application, with letter and CV in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org before March 5th, 2019. For questions, please contact recruitment consultant Mikael Blomberg at email@example.com or 0701-68 48 25.